Huber Social - Become an Accredited Social Impact Consultant
Organiser: Impact Hub Waikato
Time: 09:00 am
Registration Closes: 30.08.19
Huber Social in association with Impact Hub Waikato are pleased to bring you the Huber Social Accreditation Course.
Huber Social's system allows consultants to assess, measure and improve levels of COLLECTIVE WELLBEING. Become a Huber Social Impact Consultant & build your Social Impact Measurement capability.
To become fully accredited training includes face-to-face sessions and your first practical application of the measurement system.
Impact Hub Waikato are also offering a Wellbeing Scholarship valued at $4000, which covers 80% of the course fee for this course. Applications are now open, so visit the Impact Hub Waikato website via the below link and APPLY NOW!
Learning outcomes cover:
1. Measuring Wellbeing
2. How to achieve collective Wellbeing
3. Huber Social values and behaviours
4. The Huber Social Wellbeing Measurement Framework™
5. The measurement process
6. Project and client management
Our growing community of consultants will give you exclusive access to:
- Global Social Impact Measurement project opportunities.
- Membership to online community
- Early access to insights and discussion on current issues and trends, podcasts and blog posts
- Weekly Huber Social Digest of highlighted news and content
- Profile features on our social media
26-30 August 2019
Hamilton, New Zealand
Please REGISTER your interest now and we will be in touch with further information!